Drinking Water on an Fast by Mario Pinedo
DRINKING WATER IN FASTING
It is popular in Japan today, to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. In addition, scientific evidence has proven its worth. We publish below a description of the use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases, as well as modern diseases, with water treatment, it has been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
Headache, body aches, heart system, rapid heartbeat, arthritis, epilepsy, excess fat, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney and disease of urine, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, uterus, cancer and menstrual disorders, diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
1. When you wake up in the morning before brushing your teeth, drink 160ml x 4 glasses of water ... interesting
2. Brush and clean your mouth, but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
3. After 45 minutes you can eat and drink normally.
4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner, do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
5. Those people who are old or sick and cannot drink 4 glasses of water at first can start by drinking little water and gradually increase to 4 glasses per day.
6. The previous method of treatment will cure the diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
The following list indicates the number of days of treatment required to cure, control and reduce the main diseases:
1. Gastric - 10 days
2. Constipation - 10 days
3. Diabetes - 30 days
4. High blood pressure - 30 days
5. TB - 90 days
6. Cancer - 180 days
7. Patients with arthritis should continue treatment only 3 days in the 1st week, and daily from the 2nd week onwards.
This method of treatment has no side effects, however at the beginning of treatment you may have to urinate several times.
It is better if we continue this, and do this treatment as a routine job in our life.
Drink water and stay healthy and active.
This makes sense. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals. No cold water Maybe it's time for us to adopt your drinking habit while eating. Nothing to lose, everything to gain ...
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.
It is good to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, cold water solidifies how oily you just ingested. This slows digestion.
Once this “mud” reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than solid foods. It will align with the intestine. Very soon, it will become fat and can lead to cancer. It is better to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
A note about serious heart attacks: Women should know that not all heart attack symptoms are going to be towards the left arm:
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.
Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.
60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.
Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line. Jaw pain can wake you from a good sleep. We will be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better is the opportunity for us to survive ...
A cardiologist says that if everyone who receives this mail and sends it to everyone they know, you can be sure that we will save at least one life.
And something else ... by way of conclusion:
Did you know…?
Drinking water at the right time maximizes its effectiveness in the human body?
- 2 glasses of water after waking up helps activate internal organs.
- 1 glass of water 30 minutes before eating helps digestion.
- 1 glass of water before bathing helps lower blood pressure.
- 1 glass of water before going to sleep prevents strokes or heart attacks.